Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series

OMG I'm in LOVE!

If you know me, you know I suffer from plantar fasciitis....which really sucks!
I wake up almost every day and have to stretch my feet before I get out of bed.
A couple months ago I had to wear a boot for 6 weeks!!! INSANE!


Well now I am feeling much better because of my boot adventure and was able to participate in the Dr. Scholl's Active Series Influenster VoxBox! 



I am SOOOOO impressed with these inserts that I will never wear ANY shoe without them!
They make walking, running (HAHA like I run) and just household chores so much easier.
I would SO reccomend these to someone who is always on their feet!
You can easily pick them up at Walmart for under $20!!

Go now...and try these bad boys out!!

Tay

*I was sent this item FREE from Influenster to try and review*


No comments:

Post a Comment