Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cool Tips & Tricks!

Let me tell you, I have a handful of tips & tricks...some...I will NEVER share LOL But these are sure to raise an eyebrow (or two). Hope you use them or pass 'em on :)

ONE: Home Fragrance Tips!
I LOVE burning oils from Bath and Body Works but it seems that those teeny-tiny little bottles are only good for 2-3 times! Now...I'll let you in on a little secret....you know the Wallflowers bulbs? The oil in there is pretty much the same as in the tiny fragrance oils! So, I buy the Wallflowers (when they are on sale) and get almost 3 times as much oil to burn! Just take out the wick part and pour! Awesome huh?!


TWO: No more wick but still some wax?
I hate this! When you have an AWESOME candle and the wick burns all the way down but there is STILL wax left! Solution: scrape out the remaining wax (exclude wick) and store in a ziploc. Use in oil/wax burners! One of my FAVE things to do! You can see the fragrance burning off and it fills the room in minutes! When you no longer see any "steam" coming from the burner, discard and put more wax in!


THREE: Painting your opposite hand
My best advise for this is when you make any strokes on your opposite hand to first anchor your hand with the brush! Sit at a table and place your hand (you are painting) flat. Then hold the brush with your other hand and rest your side-palm on the table. It makes for a steadier swipe! :)

Tay


No comments:

Post a Comment