Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rare Monk - Astral Travel Battles



Click PLAY and follow along...

This album blew me away! It has jazz, rock, funk and even some psych thrown into the mix!
All of the track have something different to offer so I didn't get bored at all.
The song "Mama Bear" is almost 4 mins of pure genius! It is an all instrumental track that shows off the very talented individuals that play the guitar, bass, drums, keys & violin. Yes, I said violin! The best part!!
"Shoot Me Down" is such a great pop song. The lyrics and beat just gets you going and yes I am guilty of replaying that song about a MILLION times :)

Below are some links for you to check out their Facebook, official site & to buy their album!
Hope you enjoy :)

Tay

Official Site
Album - show em some love!
Facebook
Twitter

2 comments:

  1. i wouldent call shoot me down pop! its catchy and really addictive! i mean its like super addicttive! its musical crystal meth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downloaded this album when it came out. And I LOVE IT :-)

    ReplyDelete