Wednesday, February 6, 2013

January Beauty Box Reviews

IPSY - $10


OMG so IPSY blew me away last month!!! I LOVE the Nailtini color I received! It is a super bright red that is perfect for Valentine's Day :) The SOHO brush I got is perfect for winging eyeliner and getting close to your lash line! My FAVE product though from January is the Josie Maran Argan Oil - MY GOD! I put a couple drops in my nightly moisturizer and my skin glows!


ALSO.....the bag was SO BIG!! The lining is super cute!


HUGE huh?

 

Nailtini in "Bloody Mary"

Overall......honestly...BEST box of January :)


BIRCHBOX - $10


I wasn't very impressed with Birchbox this month. They are usually the box that turns up ON TOP for me. The only thing I was excited about was the Deborah Lippmann polish remover pads. I love those things! Lots of these things are going in my sample stash LOL

BEAUTY BOX 5 - $12


Now this box was the biggest bummer only because I have tried (and own) most of these products! The Global Goddess SHINE Hair Treatment is amazing!! So amazing...that I'm gonna be including these samples in a future GIVEAWAY! The lucky winner will LOVE them! :)

Next Beauty Box Review will include a video!!
YAY videos!!
Are you excited!?

I am.

Tay

BOXES
IPSY
Birchbox
Beauty Box 5

No comments:

Post a Comment