Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque


I am so excited to reveal what is making my skin so soft and young-looking even during the winter months!
I received a Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque in my Holiday VoxBox 2012! I had never even heard of the brand before I got to test the product so I was a little iffy on whether it would make my skin break out! So I tried the sample and OMG....fell in love! Come to find out that it is carried at drugstores AND Walmart so I quickly grabbed a couple different ones to try.


I received the Fruit "Smoothie" from Influenster and LOVED that one! I picked up the "Passion Peel Off" & the "Green Tea Peel Off." Montagne Jeunusse products are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals! You can check out all the reviews on Influsenter OR check out their website for ALL the products they carry including mud masks, cloth masks and even products for men!

Tay :)



*I received this product complimentary through Influesnster and their VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment