Thursday, January 10, 2013

SHOE Fashion 2013

Who doesn't love shoes? I know I do! I love boots, booties, heels and wedges! How about a little shoe review to help ya pick some fancy foot wear for the new year? Hope you enjoy :)

Cap-Toe Heels


Oh my gosh! These are so simple yet so chic! They go with anything and are a step up in style than your regular one color heel. I found these cute ones above for only $49 at Lulu's online. Their shoe selection is amazing!

The Block Heel



I love that this style is popping up again, but only for one reason...they are SO COMFORTABLE! If you are a shy-one to heels because you think "there is NO WAY I can walk in those," try these on for size! The thick heel gives more stability while still making you look fierce :) The style above is called "AVA" from Sole Society. $60 bucks and you have your go to heel for nights on the town! 
$25 OFF Code: INFLUENSTER25 til 1/31/13 :)

Flats With Attitude


Flats are an easy go-to style that works with leggings and other casual attire. I usually wear flats when I'm off to the store or going to a friends house. This year, be on the look out for FLASHY flats that are far from boring! Add your pop of color to your wardrobe with simplicity! The flats pictured above are also from Sole Society. 1. TAMI 2. SADIE Also check Target...they always have sweet flats :)

Tay


No comments:

Post a Comment