This recipe is one of my faves!!
They can be used for chicken sandwiches or even crumbled on top of a salad!
You can also use ground turkey instead of chicken if you please :)
Ok...let's get started!
What You Will Need:
1 lb of ground turkey or chicken
1/2 cup of diced bell pepper
1/2 cup of diced onion
1 egg white
1 TBS of lemon juice
salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning & cooking spray
1. Dice your veggies and mix with ground chicken, egg white and lemon.
2. Season as you wish! If you like a lot a of garlic, then hook it up!
3. In a medium frying pan, spray with cooking oil.
4. Do patties 2 or 4 at a time. Make them about an inch thick & 4 inches in diameter.
5. Mold into a patty (yes it will be sticky, I rinse my hands after each), place on pan.
6. Cook until the chicken starts to become white around the edges, then flip.
7. Cook each side 2-4 minutes or until browned as seen below!
There ya go! Tasty, low-carb, low-calorie & low-fat!
I make a few and pack them in my fiances lunch because she's always on the go!