Friday, October 14, 2011

Blueberry-Yogurt Mask

Yes, Dolls.....it is here!
I have made this mask for years and blame it for my lack of wrinkles :)
I am no dermatologist, just a smart girl that uses her brain when it comes to skin!
Blueberries are known for being full of antioxidants.
Yogurt is awesome because of the lactic acid found in it!
Honey is a wonderful thing and I use it for a lot of home remedies like scars & burns!
I use this mask either after my carrot scrub or just on days my face looks blah...



How much?
1/2 cup of plain yogurt
1 TSP of raw honey
4-6 blueberries
TIP: If you are cheap like me, buy a bag of frozen blueberries and let some thaw!



1. Mash blueberries and add to yogurt.
2. Add honey and stir!
3. Put into a container with a lid and store remainder in fridge for up to 2 weeks!



How To?
1. Apply the mixture to your clean face.
TIP: I use an old foundation brush or a paint brush to apply!
2. Leave on for 15-20 mins.
3. Rinse with warm water or a warm wash cloth.
4. Apply a moisturizer :)

Enjoy your beautiful face!!

Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment