Wednesday, August 27, 2014

How To: Leopard Print

I think leopard print is the most intimidating thing to wear!
Either you wear it or you don't!
Over the years I found myself drawn to that and zebra print for some reason.
I always thought I would never wear it!
Now I'm pretty sure I wear some (maybe just my panties) everyday!
I'm here to help the timid, secret "leopard lovers" out!

My fave way to incorporate leopard print is in a belt!


The leopard belt adds that something to every oufit!
Wear it with all black, bold colors or even a red for those sultry nights!
I currently have a cute leopard bow belt in my store that I am LOVING!!


The Leopard Shoe


The leopard shoe is also a great way to wear leopard without over doing it.
Wear it as a heel, flat or even a sweet sneaker!

Anyway you do it, have fun and rock it!
Attitude is EVERYTHING in ANY outfit!

Tay




No comments:

Post a Comment