Saturday, July 20, 2013

Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Dressing

I am SO in hearts!!
I have found a NEW love for Greek yogurt!

OH and these Dorot cubes found in your frozen veggie section that you will use with everything!!

I mean c'mon...how awesome is Greek yogurt??
Well here is an AWESOME, spicy and low-fat dressing I concocted in my kitchen :)

Enjoy!

 Ingredients
1 pint of Plain Greek Yogurt
2 cubes OR 2 cloves of sliced garlic
2 cubes OR 2 tsp of ginger
2 cubes OR 2 tsp of chopped chili
juice of 1 lime
pepper & salt




If you use cubes, make sure to thaw in microwave or on counter!

Ground ginger is perfectly fine to substitute!


TIP: Roll your lime on the counter pressing firmly with your hand to max juice!!!




 Put all ingredients in food processor or sweet blender and blend until smooth.



Enjoy on ALL your delicious salads :)

Tay

PS. Go HERE to locate some Dorot Cubes in your area!

No comments:

Post a Comment