Wednesday, December 19, 2012

November Beauty Box Reviews

It's that time again.....a beauty box review!!! Many people have requested that I review my beauty boxes so here goes....



Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner $11
This eyeliner claimed to be super workable with smudging and it is true! Also, it stayed on all day and only had little fall out. I received the black Urban Decay eyeliner and HATE it! In 1 hour, I looked like a raccoon with that one! Sumita is an up and coming brand so make sure to look for it soon!


ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss in "Strip Tease" $16
I gave this to my sis as I have a TON of lipgloss! This is what she said...(paraphrased) "[The gloss] was sticky in a good way. It stays on longer than the usual lip gloss and the color is just clear. It smells good and I love the mirror. It's a little stingy when pulling it out of the tube but it works!" Thank you, sister!!!



Nailtini Polish in "Millionaire" $13
Amazing chunky glitter polish that really amped up a flat coat of any other polish! I used this polish on my tips and in the pic above :) I really want to purchase more from this brand!


bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in "Daredevil" $18
I was kinda iffy on the dark color because I usually wear nudes or pinks but this gloss looked amazing on! It wasn't super sticky and added a high shine with a pop of color for the fall season!



Envie De Nuef Eye Mask $30
I used this on Thanksgiving right before my guests arrived and it made me look more awake and fresh as if I got 20 hours of sleep. It is a bit wet when you take it out of the package but it works! Use code BB50 before 12/31/12 to get 50% off at shop.enviedeneuf.com


Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for Face $12
I knew this was a drugstore lotion going in but man oh man...it does wonders! I mix it with a bit of Vitamin E and use it as my day cream now! It is non-greasy and doesn't make me break out. Recommended for sensitive skin!

Tay :)




No comments:

Post a Comment