Thursday, October 18, 2012

Review TIME!!!

It's that time of the week....where I review a few products I have been trying out lately! I love trying new things to better my routine or fix a problem. This week I am reviewing two different products. Well, one is a "line" of products from a haircare line I have been DYING to try! 




FIRST is the new scent from BVLGARI called "Mon Jasmin Nior."
It is a very beautiful scent with sambac jasmine, which is a rich musky scent. Top notes of lily of the valley  nougatine and wood base anchor the fragrance and develop a subtle addictive personality. You HAVE to smell this scent!! I'm telling you....go to your local beauty depot or department store and get a whiff! It is perfect for the colder months and goes with any personality. I am a musky, vanilla, warmth kinda person when it comes to fragrance. The Jasmine and lily threw me a bit when I read the package but OH MY!




LAST but definitely not least is the haircare line from Carol's Daughter called Monoi Repairing.
I was watching HSN and this was their "Today's Special" so I just had to try it! They were claiming it repairs your hair in only one use and helps it grow longer and stronger over time. My hair is brittle and frizzy! I bought the trio above and LOVE it! My hair looks healthier and is more manageable when I don't have time to spend hours on it!
Right now, HSN has event pricing for another trio line HERE so try it for yourself!!

Tay :)


No comments:

Post a Comment