Friday, October 12, 2012

Easy Halloween Fudge

So I'm trying something new....re-vamping my blog if you will!
I really like blogging....I do, but most of the time I have SO MANY ideas, I don't know what to do with them! Don't you ever do that? Tell yourself you have to do this, that and the other thing, and don't do ANY of it! That is the story of my life!

Well not anymore!

Today is "Foodie Friday" at Tay's Loft :)
Awesome recipes from my kitchen to yours!
Please comment and follow me!

Enjoy!

LET'S GET STARTED!



Ingredients:
16 Halloween Oreo Cookies (crumbled)
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 TBS butter
2 2/3 cups white baking chips
1 TSP Moroccan (or regular) vanilla extract
1/4 TSP Cardamon (optional - but makes it SO much better!)



Directions:
1. Line an 8 inch baking dish with foil. Coat with cooking spray. Place half the broken cookie crumble in the pan.
2. In a saucepan, throw in the milk, butter and chips. cook on LOW until the chips are melted. Stir constantly. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. It should look like a white glob! :)
3. Pour over the cookies in the pan. Sprinkle remaining cookies on top. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or over night.
4. To remove, take edges of foil and pull straight up out of pan. DO NOT cut fudge while still inside the pan. Place on a flat surface and start your cutting. Bag individually in cute Halloween bags or set out for a dinner party.




Enjoy!

Tay



No comments:

Post a Comment