Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Beauty Blunders SOLVED!

Here is another installment of "Tip Tuesday." I got  so many questions I don't even know where to start....

ONE: How do I rid myself of callouses on my feet?


This is easier than you think! All you need are the right tools and a night to do it!
1. Buy a Ped-Egg from your local Walgreens or Walmart. They really work! Use this on DRY feet one a week to scuff off any dead skin like on your heel. Make sure to use the buffing side...that's my fave!
2. Lotion is your friend! Buy an INTENSE moisturizer like Eucerin's Dry Therapy Intensive Foot Repair and apply generously to your feet.
3. SOCKS! Wear them after you apply foot lotion EVERYDAY! Wear them to sleep if you can!
So....use a Ped-Egg once a week and wear socks with lotion everyday! Simple!


TWO: Ingrown Hairs. How do I prevent them?



My partner has BAD ingrown hairs so we have tried it all! What works for her is to first exfoliate the area to be shaved with a salt scrub or just a body scrubbing pad. Shave. Then after you hop out of the shower, put on a product called ShaveWorks "The Cool Fix." That stuff is awesome!!!


THREE: Best Spot Treatment for Acne?


I've tried a lot of these! I always get a pimple here and there....especially hen it's that time of the month! The one that really works for me is Proactiv's Refining Mask! Put it on at night and wake up to awesome skin!

So there it is...hope you enjoyed :)

Tay




No comments:

Post a Comment