Thursday, August 2, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 Review



Hello Ladies!


I was lucky to be selected this July for the Summer Beauty Voxbox from Influenster.com :)
Influenster is FREE just by filling out a few surveys!
I will link them below so you can head over there and sign up!!!
Ok....so on with the products....

HAWAIIAN TROPIC SILK HYDRATION LOTION SUNSCREEN
This was probably my FAVE of the bunch!!!
It is very moisturizing smells amazing!!
I had to go out and buy a full-sized product because I used this SO much!

TAMPAX & ALWAYS RADIANT COLLECTION
I am usually very picky with my "monthly" female products I buy and have been for a very long time!
I am happy to say that I LOVE the tampons and liners included in this pack.
The tampons had this nifty resealable wrapper that is just too cute and convenient!
Very impressed!

SALLY HANSEN MAGNETIC NAIL COLOR
received the Polar Purple in the polish. I am not a huge purple polish fan (unless I'm going to a Suns game!)
My friend let me try it on her and she LOVED it! 
It's so easy to creates the waves with the polish because of a cool lip on the magnetic cap that lets you place it on your cuticle and move to create the effect! SMART!! I will for sure check out the other colors!

QUAKER SOFT BAKED BARS BANANA NUT BREAD
O.....M....G! This was an amazing snack! I wish they would have sent 2 or 10!!
It tastes JUST LIKE banana nut bread! And yes, I did warm it up! I felt like it was something to be guilty for because it was so rich! Quaker.....way to go!!!

SALLY HANSEN NAILS AND CUTICLES HAND CREME
This is now a FAVE of mine! I took this product right out of the box and put it on. It is now in my nail box because it helps because I change my polish so often. I just noticed that I have not had dy cuticles or hangnails since I started using this product! LOVE IT!!

Well that's my review of this awesome box!
I am so excited I got to be apart of it!
I can't wait til the next box!!!

Tay

LINK: Influenster


No comments:

Post a Comment