Friday, July 13, 2012

Oily Skin? Problem Solved!

I have a tendency to have oily skin in the summer.
The heat just gets to me and the sun KILLS my skin!
I break out and look like I work over a fryer at a burger joint all day!!
Well that's the problem....now here's the solution!

ORIGINS - Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
I have tried probably over 20 different face washes for oily and combination skin! This is NOT like any I have ever tried! My Partner has the same problem so now SHE uses it! We have both been using it for 4 months now and will not ever try another face face wash again!







You can pick this up at any Macy's, Dillard's or Sephora store near you for $19-$22!
It is SOOOO worth it and a little goes a LONG way. Seriously!

PS. I am working on getting you ladies a sample of this before you buy!!

Tay
   

No comments:

Post a Comment