Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Skincare Review


I have been trying a lot of different skincare products for the last year due to Birchbox & MyGlam!
I am always looking for something new and something better to diminish pores, tone skin and even hide my tired eyes. Here are a few reviews on some of the products that have me in a twirl. Enjoy!

1. AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask

  • This mask left my skin clean and oil-free for DAYS!!
  • Blackheads, whiteheads & pimples seemed to vanish over time!
  • Made with REAL Dead Sea Mud :)
2. OLAY Total Effects 7-1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream Brush

  • Hated it!!
  • Made my dark circles look grey!!
  • Did not see a change in under-eye wrinkles or dark circles (used for 3 weeks!!!)
3. VICHY Lift Activ Night Firming Cream

  • OMG this is my "go-to" brand now and forever!
  • Makes pores smaller and dark circles lighter!
  • Made from thermal water from France.
4. YES TO BLUEBERRIES

  • LOVE the Overnight Hydrating Cream - makes skin soft and supple!
  • Cleansing towelettes (not pictured) are amazing for makeup removal!
  • Affordable and easy to find (ie. Walmart, Target, etc.) 
5. FREEMAN Peel-Off Cucumber Mask

  • Tingles and refreshes tired skin!
  • Peel-off is so fun.....just DO NOT get into hair line, OUCH!
  • Awesome price!! ($3-$6)
6. JUNO Transformative Lipid Serum

  • Top of the line in serums - $125!!!
  • After one use, skin feels 10 years younger!!! NO LIE!!!
  • After I win the lottery, I will be swimming in this!!! LOL

Hope you enjoyed my little review!
Now it's your turn.....tell me what skincare products are a must have and why!
Comment below or go to my page on FACEBOOK and comment there!!
I will pick a random gal to get a $25 off $50 code for dermstore.com

Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment