Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mascara Review

Hi girls!
I'm back!!
Hope your holidays were awesome for you!!

I have a mascara review that has been in the works for sometime now.
Before I applied each of the mascaras, I curled my lashes.
After they were applied, I curled and combed them out.
Enjoy!



FIRST these are my lashes with NO product!!










ANASTASIA LASH LIFTING MASCARA $22
This was my least favorite!
It seemed to add a little length but for my fine tiny lashes I needed MORE volume!!





SMASHBOX FULL EXPOSURE $19
I LOVED the volume this one made with 2 coats!
I have to use my lash brush to comb out the clumps though :( Overall, I liked this for a night look!





TARTE LIGHTS, CAMERA, LASHES! $19
This brush has LOTS of bristles so it separates and lifts very well! I feel I got the best length with this one! BUT...the WORST fallout!!
Fallout = product flakes and falls onto face :(




URBAN DECAY SUPERCURL $22
Yes...I left the best for last! This is my fave because it adds length and volume! The lightweight formula doesn't weigh down my lashes.
ULTIMATE must have!



Well there it is, ladies!!!!
Urban Decay BY FAR won this war!
Hope you ladies enjoyed!!

My next blog I will be giving away some Urban Decay products INCLUDING this awesome mascara!!

Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment