Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ellie Goulding - Lights

First of all, if you don't listen to Electric Dance Music or Dubstep yet, you better get on it! My visit to California was an eye-opener where my brother helped me "see the way".
When I was younger I used to tell my brother who all the cool bands were but now he's the BAMF when it comes to music.
I went on his itunes and listened to a bunch of music I never heard of and boy did I LOVE it!
One artist was Ellie Goulding. She is an English singer-songwriter who has taken the UK by storm right under our cute little USA noses!
So I decided to buy her album "Lights" off of Amazon for like $10 bucks! WOW! This album is amazing!!! I mean, ya I do like some of the songs that Bassnectar remixed WAY better, but the songs and beat are so lovable!

So I say YES, BUY THIS ALBUM....she's gonna be BIG here very soon!!!

Tay

http://www.elliegoulding.com/
www.facebook.com/elliegoulding

No comments:

Post a Comment