Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Fashion 2014


Spring is really here!!
My bulbs have been making their way through the Nevada dirt for about a week.
Are you excited? Cuz I'm excited!

I am usually a fall person because of the warmer colors for fashion but I don't know what is going on with me? I am SO excited for Spring this year!
Pastels, neon, strappy sandals.....the list goes on for like ever!

So here are some awesome trends for you to try this Spring!

1. Pastels
Find this bag HERE.

Pastels are pretty much the definition of Spring!
Mint, yellow, and lavender and just so beautiful!
I personally hand-picked this lavender bag for my Poshmark closet.
As usual, mint will always be my FAVE pastel :)

2. Festival Style

Fun cut-offs, vintage tees & statement necklaces make this young style.
With the upcoming festivals like Coachella & EDC, it's all about being comfy and cool with a bit of flare.
The laid-back attitude is a commitment when trying out this style.
TIP: Try a fringe handbag or a braided up-do!

3. Florals, Florals, Florals
Find this dress at ASOS.

Florals are a given for spring but this spring it's either "go big or go home!"
HUGE floral prints are so in! They are super flirty and feminine yet edgy.
I'm digging this trend! I'm more of a dark floral person but hey, you never know this year!

So....what are your FAVES this Spring?
I know there are a ton more but those stuck out for me!

Happy Spring!!

tay

PS. The top Spring wallflowers sign can be made!!
Find out how at ABeautifulMess.com



No comments:

Post a Comment